Thursday, February 21, 2008

SmugMug

My brother, Wes, sent me a link to SmugMug this morning and I thought I would share it with the rest of you. Along with offering folks a place to post their photos online where you can control the look and feel of your website and gallery, it also offers folks a place to sell and print their images. End products include: prints, greeting cards, photo books, canvass prints, mugs, mouse pads, buttons, aprons, coasters, puzzles, key tags, refrigerator magnets, ceramic tiles, t-shirts, sweatshirts, even playing cards! Annual prices range from 39.95 for a standard account, $59.95 for a PowerUser account, and $149.95 for a Professional account. I probably going to take this for a spin and would be interested in hearing from any of you who may have used this service.

Finally, here are a few great photos that are currently featured on SmugMug.






No comments: