Friday, December 14, 2007

All Things D3

The folks at Photography Bay have created a place for tracking all things related to Nikon's new D3 -- reviews, photos, interviews, etc. Click here to visit.


Excerpt:

"My first impressions, as expected, were mind blowing. To be brief, I’m stunned at how responsive this camera is and I didn’t believe there was much room for improvement to the way the D2xs handled. I was clearly wrong. The Focus, feel of the shutter, focus point selection, enormous LCD, auto white balance, dynamic range, color rendition, and a few other things have all been written about and touted, but nothing prepared me for the incredible quality of the files out of camera. In addition, the high ISO performance, which was also talked about, is nothing short of revolutionary. This camera literally changes the rules of photography and will simply allow me to capture things like never before." -- Cliff Mautner

No comments: