Monday, December 17, 2007

Kelby Promotes Joe McNally's New Book

I check Scott Kelby's Blog daily because it has the best, most clear, interesting and helpful information on photography of any blog I am aware of. In today's blog, Kelby promotes Joe McNally's new book, "The Moment It Clicks". Writes Kelby:

"The single most amazing photography I've ever read is just a few weeks away from being published. It's Joe McNally's, 'The Moment it Clicks: Photographer Secrets from one of the world's best shooters', and I can tell you, without a doubt, I've learned more about the art and craft of photography, from this one book, than any book I've read to date. Period! It's just that good. "Joe McNally, whose celebrated work has graced the pages of Sports Illustrated, Time, and National Geographic (to name a few), is amazing different because it actually blends the rich, stunning images and elegant layout of a coffee-table book with the invaluable training, no-nonsense insights, and photography secrets usually found only in those rare, best-of-breed educational and how-to books."

Based on what Kelby had to say, I ordered a copy. To find out more, I encourage you to visit Kelby's blog and also swing by McNally's website, which includes a video clip that introduces the book, along with some photos.


No comments: