Thursday, December 13, 2007

Scott Kelby Reviews D300

Excerpts:

"I’ve spent the past two weeks, many hours, had two meetings with Nikon Professional Services staff, and taken thousands of photos with my new Nikon D300 and I’m ready to spill the beans and let you know what’s hot (and what’s not) about Nikon’s new arrival. Here’s the straight scoop..."

"...the D300 is a much better, more fully featured update to the D200 than I had ever imagined it would be. How much so? Well, needless to say, I’m selling my D200, but I guess what I’m most shocked about is that I’m going to sell my Nikon D2Xs now, too. So, is my D300 actually replacing my D2Xs? Absolutely!"

"To me, the D300 doesn’t feel like an upgrade; it feels like a whole new camera from the ground up. The improvements are that significant."

Read Complete Review

No comments: